Permits & Licenses

Dog Licenses

In December you can get dog license for 50% off for $10, the rest of the year it’s $20. Everyone who has a dog in the city limits needs to have a dog license.

Building Permit & Development Application

For when you want to build in the city or make additions, alterations, repairs, demolishing, signs, etc. If you want to construct or take anything down, you need one

Special Use Permit Application

Changing the use of property from resident, commercial, or industrial